Keeping you safe at the Panto
We want your visit to be as safe and enjoyable as possible. We will be following all relevant Government Guidelines for the production with regards to Covid-19.
We have instigated the following:
- All Front of House Staff will be wearing masks
- All audience members will be asked to wear a mask (current guidelines, not expected to change). Signage and announcement to be made
- Hand Sanitising stations will be present at all entrances to the auditorium
- Touchpoints will be cleaned before during and after each act of the show
- Forced air ventilation will be used before, during and after the performance
- Increased cleaning of the Toilet Facilities
- The auditorium will be disinfected between performances using EN14476 Approved Antiviral Fogging
- We are operating a Dynamic Risk Assessment for the production
By law, everyone age 12 and over must wear a face-covering in most indoor public places in Scotland, including the Panto.
There are exemptions to this rule for some people and situations. If exempt, you may choose not to wear a face covering. This would be the case if, for example:
- you’re under 12 years old
- you’ve got an illness or disability which means you cannot wear one
- wearing one would cause you severe distress
The Vaccine Certification Scheme, Scotland does not apply to seated events at the Town Hall (indoors, seated, under 500 attendees).